Active Time: N/ATotal Time5 MIN
Yield: Serves : 1
This rosy, bittersweet aperitif will prime your appetite. If you want it sweeter, add a dash of simple syrup, or replace the fizzy soda water with a splash of grapefruit soda.
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) dry gin
- 2 tablespoons fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Campari
- 4 to 6 tablespoons (2 to 3 ounces) chilled dry sparkling rosé
- Splash of club soda (optional)
- Thyme sprig
- Thin Ruby Red grapefruit slice
How to Make It
Fill a large wine glass halfway with ice. Add gin, grapefruit juice, and Campari. Top with sparkling wine and, if desired, club soda, and stir gently. Smack thyme between your palms, and add to cocktail with grapefruit slice.
Source: Read Full Article