"A nice way to use up some leftover blueberries."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter six 4-inch ramekins and place in a 9×13-inch baking pan.Watch Now
- Mix blueberries, lemon zest, and 2 tablespoons white sugar together in a small bowl.Watch Now
- Microwave 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir in brown sugar. Spread equal amounts into the bottom of each ramekin. Divide the blueberry mixture evenly into the ramekins.Watch Now
- Beat 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup white sugar in a large bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Add flour, baking powder, ginger, and salt; stir until combined. Mix in milk. Spoon batter into the ramekins over the blueberry mixture.Watch Now
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes.Watch Now
- Let cool in the ramekins for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the cakes; invert onto a plate.Watch Now
- Cook’s Notes:
- If the batter looks too dry, add in a little milk at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Sugar used on the blueberries can be increased or decreased depending on the sweetness of the berries.
Per Serving: 404 calories;21.6 g fat;48.8 g carbohydrates;5.9 g protein;114 mg cholesterol;205 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article