"The best scampi ever. Will melt in your mouth. Serve with a rice pilaf and salad for a wonderful meal."
- In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly. Dredge shrimp in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, saute dredged shrimp in olive oil for 5 minutes over high heat. Toss shrimp often to prevent burning. Transfer shrimp with a slotted spoon to a serving dish, leaving the oil in the pan.
- In the same pan, saute the garlic, shallot, parsley and oregano over medium heat for 3 minutes; stirring constantly. Spoon the mixture over the shrimp. Return pan to the heat. Preheat your broiler for medium heat.
- Pour the wine and brandy into the skillet and ignite with a match or lighter. When the flames die down, stir to loosen any browned bits on the bottom of the skillet; pour over shrimp.
- Place the serving dish of shrimp in a preheated broiler for about 2 minutes.
Per Serving: 500 calories;29.6 g fat;16 g carbohydrates;35.6 g protein;269 mg cholesterol;532 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article