"Pan-fry Brussels sprouts in butter and crispy bacon for a smoky addition to your vegetable side dish. You can add a little of the bacon grease to the dish if you prefer."
- Cut an 'X' in the core end of each Brussels sprout. Set sprouts aside.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes; drain and cool on paper towels. Crumble.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts; toss to coat. Stir in broth, salt, and black pepper; cover and cook until Brussels sprouts are tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Drain liquid from pan.
- Stir remaining 2 teaspoons butter into Brussels sprouts mixture until melted. Mix in bacon and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 151 calories;9.1 g fat;11.1 g carbohydrates;8.8 g protein;19 mg cholesterol;431 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article