"My grandmother often made this for my family at holidays and also just with good homemade meals. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!"
- Prepare the dry corn bread mix according to package directions. Cool and crumble.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the celery and onion until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the celery, onions, 3 cups crumbled corn bread, eggs, chicken stock, sage and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Place into prepared dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 363 calories;13 g fat;52.8 g carbohydrates;8.8 g protein;76 mg cholesterol;1582 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article