"Italian panzanella grilled on a kabob with steak, tomato, mozzarella, and rosemary bread."
- Preheat a charcoal grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread beef, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, mozzarella, and bread onto skewers, placing cheese and bread close together towards the ends.
- Mix vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl and drizzle over kabobs.
- Grill kabobs, turning frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender and beef is firm and hot in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh basil on top of the kabobs.
- Cook’s Note:
- Placing cheese and bread next to each other on the ends of the kabobs ensures less heat from the grill and that cheese will melt onto the bread.
Per Serving: 357 calories;20.6 g fat;13.6 g carbohydrates;28 g protein;90 mg cholesterol;398 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article