"This is a super healthy and simplified version of a family favorite."
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir green bell pepper and onion in the hot oil until onion is transparent and bell pepper is softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, carrot, zucchini, salt, pepper, and bell pepper mixture in a large bowl; mix well using your hands. Press meat mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Spread ketchup on the top of the meatloaf and continue baking until bubbling, about 5 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 377 calories;20.1 g fat;24 g carbohydrates;26.4 g protein;157 mg cholesterol;457 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article