"Flavorful Thai-style chicken skewers are topped with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. Serve with white rice for a complete meal!"
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut milk, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, and granulated garlic in a bowl; add chicken pieces and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Thread marinated chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken skewers in hot oil until browned and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Bring 3/4 cup coconut milk to a simmer in small saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Stir 1 tablespoon curry powder into the coconut milk and simmer for 4 minutes. Add chicken broth, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon sugar, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon fish sauce; simmer for 1 minute. Serve dipping sauce with chicken skewers.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 466 calories;34 g fat;12.1 g carbohydrates;31.7 g protein;70 mg cholesterol;655 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article