"These are beef filled tortilla shells baked in a creamy chicken soup and cheese sauce.My husband absolutely loves these. I served them to guests once with Mexican rice, and they went home with the recipe.Enjoy!"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef, green onion, and jalapeno pepper until the beef is evenly brown. Stir in water and taco seasoning. Simmer until water has evaporated.
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, condensed soup, and cheese.
- Divide the meat mixture evenly between tortillas. Place a couple of tablespoons of cheese mixture over meat, and roll up. Place in a 7×11 inch baking dish. Repeat for each tortilla. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over the top of the tortillas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 556 calories;33.8 g fat;26.1 g carbohydrates;34.8 g protein;116 mg cholesterol;1122 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article