"A cheesy casserole with all of your favorite pizza toppings. I like to serve this with a salad and garlic bread.The leftovers are great.I have prepared this in advance and then taken it to potlucks in a slow cooker the next day."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking the meat apart into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the egg noodles in the boiling water until cooked through yet slightly firm, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Mix the noodles with the spaghetti sauce, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and half the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl; spoon the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and top with remaining half of the mozzarella cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 586 calories;33.9 g fat;30.6 g carbohydrates;38.2 g protein;134 mg cholesterol;1276 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article