Even during normal times, it can be tough to find the perfect gift for your favorite home cook. And with retailers and brands already warning of pandemic-related supply shortages and delays, the stakes for holiday gifting feel even higher.
Thankfully, you can start planning out your presents now with the help of Amazon’s gargantuan gift guide. The online retailer is already one of our favorites for finding kitchen tools and appliances, but its Home Gift Guide offers even more seasonal inspiration for the coziest time of year.
Stay up to date on what healthy means now.
RELATED: These Hot Chocolate Bombs Are Just What We Need for Cool Fall Nights
From timeless Le Creuset cookware and powerful Vitamix blenders to Oxo utensils and baking basics, Amazon has a present for every cooking level and price point. The collection also includes tons of treasures for the home, like luxe candles, snuggle-worthy blankets, and festive wreaths. And don’t forget the stocking stuffers and wrapping paper, because Amazon’s guide is stocked with those, too.
No matter if you’re looking for a state-of-the-art kitchen gadget or simple tools to last for a lifetime, Amazon’s curated gift guide is the perfect place to discover holiday magic. We combed through thousands of kitchen and home goods and picked out 20 of our favorite finds. What’s more, many of the items are marked down to Prime Day-level prices. Scroll down to check them out, and head here to see all of Amazon’s home picks.
Best Cookware Finds
- 3.5-Quart Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven, $180 (originally $300)
- Oxo Good Grips Cookie Press, $32
- Wilton Navy Blue and Gold Measuring Cups, Spoons, and Whisks Set, $20
- Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle With Handles, $45 (originally $89)
- Kate Spade Kitchen Kettle, $60
- John Boos Maple Block, $95
- Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt Pan, $37
- Extra Large Silicone Pastry Mat, $17 (originally $23)
Amazon’s cookware selection has stand-out options from some of our favorite brands, including Le Creuset, Lodge, and Oxo. New bakers will love this nonstick pastry mat with measurements conveniently printed on its surface or this simple-to-use cookie press for holiday creations. Another great find is this grill-griddle combo from Lodge that’s perfect for pancake brunches and steak dinners.
Best Kitchen Appliance Finds
- Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series Smart Blender, $600 (originally $700)
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker, $198
- Braun MultiServe Coffee Machine, $175 (originally $200)
- Elite Cuisine Automatic Easy Egg Cooker, $15 (originally $15)
- Oxo Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, $100
- Cosori Air Fryer Max XL, $100 (originally $120)
- FoodSaver Cordless Food Vacuum Sealer, $25 (originally $35)
Adventurous cooks will appreciate Amazon’s wide selection of gadgets and appliances. From this automatic egg cooker for foolproof breakfasts to Cosori’s popular air fryer that features 11 different cooking presets, the retailer has it all. You can even snag one of our favorite blenders on sale; Vitamix’s top-notch Ascent Series Smart Blender is $100 off.
Best Home Finds
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, $249 (originally $280)
- Nest Fragrances Classic Candle, $45
- Rustic Twig Wreath, $75
- Pendleton Eco-Wise Washable Wool Throw, $149
- Levoit Air Purifier, $100
You can always find a good vacuum deal on Amazon, including this app-controlled robot cleaner that’s $30 off. Plus, this Levoit Air Purifier is a thoughtful present for anyone who’s concerned about their air quality. And as the temperatures start to dip, these cozy Pendleton blankets can feel like a warm hug.
Add whatever catches your eye to your cart now before the holiday rush really begins.
This article originally appeared on Food & Wine.
Source: Read Full Article