"Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese. It’s baked to perfection without any fuss, and you only need 4 ingredients!"
- Fill a small saucepan with water, add chicken, and bring to a boil. Simmer and cook chicken for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place in an ovenproof baking dish. Cover with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly and chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of barbecue sauce. The actual amount of barbecue sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 934 calories;54.5 g fat;68.8 g carbohydrates;39.4 g protein;162 mg cholesterol;2906 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article