"This tangy marinade for grilled pork shoulder is swimming with spices. You’ll really taste the garlic!"
- In a large bowl, mix garlic, onion, soy sauce, corn syrup, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, wine, Italian-style salad dressing, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, seasoning salt and brown sugar.
- Score pork shoulder 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep. Place in the bowl with the marinade mixture. Marinate at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook marinated pork shoulder on the prepared grill 3 hours, or until the internal temperature has reach a minimum of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). Marinate frequently with the mixture while grilling.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 497 calories;21.4 g fat;12.9 g carbohydrates;58.6 g protein;171 mg cholesterol;556 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article