"A play on the chain restaurant specialty of the same name – a bit healthier and just as satisfying!"
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts with oregano and cayenne pepper and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and red wine. Cook and stir until vegetables shrink down a bit, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low to low; cook until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour mushroom mixture on top of the chicken. Continue baking until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and cook until cheese is bubbly, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 302 calories;13.6 g fat;8.8 g carbohydrates;35.2 g protein;100 mg cholesterol;519 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article