Quick and yummy ?!!
- 1 box pasta (1 lb. box)
- 1 (15 ounce) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 pack keilbasa (any flavor) cut into coins
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Fresh minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or Italian blend cheese, shredded)
- Salt for water
Boil pasta with a little bit of salt until slightly cooked, don’t cook pasta all the way because you’re gonna bake this baby in the oven (you don’t want your pasta to get too soft !)
Drain pasta and add entire container of ricotta cheese to drained pasta, mix all very well….
Meanwhile heat up in separate pan the crushed tomatoes, keilbasa,oregano, parsley flakes, black pepper, onion, green pepper and garlic……
Pour ricotta cheese pasta into a baking pan…..
Next pour heated sauce over pasta in baking pan, mix all well….
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes…..
After baking for 30 minutes uncover and put mozzarella cheese on top, pop back into oven and bake uncovered for about 10 min or until cheese has fully melted on top…..
Serve and enjoy ?! ?
Source: Read Full Article