Memorial Day weekend is on the horizon, and in my book that means one thing: firing up the grill. From backyard BBQs and cookouts with friends, to low-key dinners at home, it’s time to lean on the grill for crowd-pleasing mains, sides, sweet treats, and more. Here are 25 grilling recipes for your Memorial Day weekend and beyond.
Meaty Mains from the Grill
Chicken, pork chops, and steak are some of my favorite mains to cook on the grill. And one thing that makes them even better is a quick brine or marinade before you get cooking to keep the meat super juicy and packed with extra flavor.
- How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Grilled Chicken Breast
- 3-Ingredient Yogurt Marinated Chicken
- Easy Jalapeño Grilled Chicken
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings
- Easy Grilled Pork Chops with Sweet & Tangy Mustard Glaze
- How To Make the Ultimate Marinade for Tender Grilled Steak
Grilled Fish and Seafood
If you love kebabs, one of the easiest mains to keep on your radar is shrimp skewers. Slather on a bold-flavored sauce and you’ve got a dinner winner.
- How To Make the Best Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil
- Firecracker Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Chimichurri
From now through summer, it’s time to take pizza-making to the grill. I also love turning hearty veggies into burgers and using the grill to make hearty nacho platters for sharing.
- Bryant Terry’s Grilled Vegetable and Tofu Kebabs
- The Ultimate Veggie Burger for Grilling
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- Grilled Eggplant Burgers with Halloumi Cheese
- How To Make the Best Grilled Pizza
- White Pizza with Avocado, Spinach & Mozzarella
- Grilled Nacho Platters
Grilled Side Dishes
If you’ve already got the grill fired up, it’s such a fun way to also cook your sides. Skewers and corn on the cob are always a hit, although my favorite is grilling thick-cut veggies for a warm salad.
- How To Grill the Best Corn on the Cob
- How To Make Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing
- The Ultimate Grilled Zucchini Salad
- Hot Corn Casserole
- Balsamic Glazed Veggie Kebabs
Sweet Treats from the Grill
Before putting out your dessert spread, take it to the grill first. Tossing unexpected foods, like fruit and even Rice Krispies treats, on the grill makes these crowd-pleasers even more irresistible.
- Grilled Rice Krispies Treats
- How To Grill Peaches: The Easiest, Simplest Method
- How To Grill Watermelon
Source: Read Full Article