- Total: 1 hr 45 min(includes marinating time)
- Active: 25 min
- Yield:about 8 pieces
- For the chicken: Combine the buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce and paprika in a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken, making sure it is completely coated. Seal the bag and place in a bowl. Let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, stir together the panko with the Parmesan, olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- For the dipping sauce: Stir together the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, honey and Dijon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat a 3.5-quart air fryer to 390 degrees F. Remove 1 piece of chicken at a time from the bag, shaking off excess buttermilk. Place in the panko and press gently with your hands to adhere the panko evenly. Gently shake to remove the excess and place in the air fryer basket. Repeat with enough chicken to fill the basket (about 4 pieces) and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 7 minutes on each side. Repeat with the remaining chicken and serve warm with the dipping sauce.
Source: Read Full Article