Growing up we would eat meals similar to this.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- To taste salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- Beans and burger
- 1 quart baked beans
- 1-1/3 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup fire roasted peppers
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese diced
- As needed 8 inch tortillas
- To taste your favorite hot sauce
Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices.
When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered.
When it’s cooked remove from heat.
Dice the mozzarella cheese.
Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest.
Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article