Like the old-school tuna casserole I grew up on except it’s beef.
- Ground beef
- To taste ground black pepper
- To taste salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1-2/3 pound ground sirloin
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers
- 2 cup potato chips medium crushed
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup medium crushed butter crackers
Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit
Crush the crackers medium, set aside. Crush the potato chips medium, set aside. Crush the butter crackers fine, set aside.
Brown the ground sirloin with the spices and onion. If more then a 1/3 cup of juices form, then drain the beef.
Mix the fine crushed crackers, the 2 cups chips ground sirloin, and beef broth.
Put into an oven safe skillet that’s been heated and sprayed with nonstick spray. Press it in.
Sprinkle medium cracker crumbs on top bake in the oven for about 30-40 minutes
Serve I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article