- Total: 50 min
- Active: 10 min
- Yield:6 to 8 servings
5 pounds red potatoes, roughly chopped/diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
1 red bell pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 stick butter, melted
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olive oil, butter, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and some kosher salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan twice.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.
Source: Read Full Article