- 10 slices bacon, cooked and diced, grease reserved
- 12 oz pasta cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing (homemade recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- Fresh parsley
Whisk together mayo, ranch, and 1 tbsp bacon grease (optional).
In a large bowl assemble the pasta, tomatoes, avocado, cheese, red onion, lettuce and bacon.
Pour dressing over and toss to combine. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Source: Read Full Article