- 1 (32 oz) bag Southern style hashbrowns
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- to taste Salt, pepper, onion powder
- Optional topping
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tbs melted butter
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together until will combined.
Pour into casserole dish. Spread out evenly. If desired mix crushed cornflakes with melted butter and sprinkle over the top. Bake uncovered 30-45 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article