- 20 Hershey chocolate vanilla cookies – crushed in a food processor (2 cups)
- 3 tablespoon butter – melted and cooled
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese – softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate – broken and melted
- 2 oz milk chocolate – melted
- pink colouring (optional)
Mix the crushed cookie crumbs melted butter. Press onto the foil lined pan. Bake for 10 mins. Cool.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream, mix well. At eggs, at at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the batter. Mix with pink colouring to the batter.
Add melted chocolate to the rest of the batter. Pour the mixture onto the baked cooled cookie crust. Smooth the surface.
Top with spoonfuls of reserved pink coloured batter. Swirl using a knife or tooth pick. Bake for 40 mins or until center is almost set.
Cool fully before refrigerating for 4 hours. Decorate as you wish.
Source: Read Full Article