- 1 large pack bone in chicken thighs(skinless)
- 10 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
Place thighs into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray……
In a bowl combine : fresh garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup and honey ?….Mix well…..
Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot…..Add sliced onions…..
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling off the bones…..
Serve with white rice ? and enjoy ?!!!!
Source: Read Full Article