- 1 large pack bone in chicken thighs(skinless)
- 10 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
Place thighs into a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray……
In a bowl combine : fresh garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, black pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ketchup and honey 🍯….Mix well…..
Pour wet ingredients over chicken thighs in crock pot…..Add sliced onions…..
Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is falling off the bones…..
Serve with white rice 🍚 and enjoy 😉!!!!
Source: Read Full Article