- Prep 1 hr15 min
- Total1 hr15 min
This Easter treat your guests with these bunny cookies that are made using Pillsbury® sugar cookies – a creative holiday dessert.
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 3/4cup all-purpose flour
- 28round chewy caramels in milk chocolate (from 12-oz bag), unwrapped
- 1cup creamy white ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 1/2cups flaked coconut
- 1teaspoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 12large marshmallows
- Heart-shaped candy sprinkles
- 28pastel-colored miniature marshmallows (from 10-oz bag)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended; dough will be stiff. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER COMBINING WITH FLOUR.) For each rounded tablespoonful of dough, place 1 caramel in center, forming dough into ball around caramel. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 2Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3In microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 10 seconds or until of dipping consistency. Dip each cookie ball into frosting. Sprinkle with coconut; place on cooking parchment paper.
- 4To make bunnies: Pipe small dollop frosting onto miniature chocolate chips for eyes and heart-shaped sprinkle for mouth; press into coconut. Cut large marshmallows in half crosswise; cut each in half again for bunny ears. Dip one end of each bunny ear into frosting; place ears on sides of head. Pipe small dollop of frosting on pink miniature marshmallows for tail.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article