I’m not Italian, I’m a hillbilly lol but I sure love a good bowl of spag. And I want it in an hour or less ?This isn’t from scratch but it really is comforting.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced bell pepper
- To taste salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, Italian seasoning
- 1 jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked to desired doneness
Boil your noodles in salted water.
In a large pan, brown meat. Add vegetables and continue browning. I use very lean beef so I don’t have to drain. Add the sauce, the canned tomatoes and the seasonings. Adjust to your taste. Sugar in spag sauce is absolutely a must with me. Bring to a bubble and then simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article