This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 20 min
- Total1 hr10 min
We have a hard time choosing between cheesecake and cookies (and we’d bet you do, too), so we solved the problem by combining both treats into one festive and delicious cookie bite! Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ sugar cookies are baked and stuffed with a creamy eggnog-flavored filling so you get the best of both worlds in every bite.
package (16 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
tablespoon butter, softened
cups powdered sugar
tablespoons heavy whipping cream
teaspoon rum extract
teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup.
- 2Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. With back of round metal measuring teaspoon, make a 1 1/4-inch-wide indentation in each cookie cup. Cool completely in pan about 30 minutes. Carefully, run knife or metal spatula around edges of cookie cups to loosen. Remove from pan to serving plate.
- 3In large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, whipping cream, rum extract and 1/2 teaspoon of the nutmeg with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- 4Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture into center of each cup. Sprinkle cups with remaining 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Store in covered airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days.
- To soften cream cheese quickly, remove from wrapper, and place on a microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until just softened.
- Store leftover cookie bites covered in refrigerator up to 2 days. We do not recommend freezing.
More About This Recipe
- Keep holiday spirits high with even more of our favorite Christmas Dessert recipes.
Source: Read Full Article