- Prep 25 min
- Total25 min
Enjoy bakery shop beignets from buttermilk biscuits in just minutes!
cups Canola Oil
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/2teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/2cup mocha cappuccino-flavored hazelnut spread
- 1In 3-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil to 370°F.In shallow bowl or plate, mix sugar and espresso powder. Set aside.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into 4-inch round. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread on each biscuit. Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- 3Gently place 3 biscuits in hot oil. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until deep golden brown. Using tongs, gently turn over. Cook 1 1/2 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain. Roll in sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining biscuits, cooking 2 or 3 at a time. Serve warm.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of The Pillsbury Company ©2013
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article