Very yummy hot green chili dip
- 1 cup chopped mild roasted Hatch green chilis
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted hot Hatch green chilis
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. to 1 tbsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. Pepper
- Tortilla chips for serving
Set oven to 375 F
Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the tortilla chips. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined.
Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out to make sure its an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more chopped green chilis across the top.
Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it’s not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little but longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning if you’d like.
Source: Read Full Article