- Total: 25 min
- Active: 25 min
- Yield:6 servings
- Prepare a grill or grill pan for high heat.
- Brush the flat sides of the cabbage wedges with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Grill on one flat side, flipping halfway through to the other flat side, until dark grill marks have formed and the outer layers are softened, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Brush the bread with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Grill the bread sliced-side down until grill marks form and the bread is toasted, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool slightly, then tear into roughly 1/2-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, add the tahini, capers, tamari, agave, 2 tablespoons olive oil, half of the lemon zest and juice, 3 tablespoons water and a generous amount of black pepper to a medium bowl. Grate in 3 cloves of the garlic and whisk until well combined.
- Grate the remaining clove of garlic into a medium bowl. Stir in the parsley, red pepper flakes, remaining lemon zest and juice and remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Drizzle the cabbage with the dressing, top with the croutons and parsley mixture and serve immediately.
Source: Read Full Article