- Total: 45 min
- Active: 20 min
- Yield:6 servings
- Prepare a grill for medium heat.
- Toss the chicken wings, vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons of the Cajun seasoning, 3/4 teaspoon of the garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt and several grinds of pepper in a large bowl until evenly combined.
- Brush the grill grates lightly with oil. Place the chicken wings on the grill in an even layer and cover with the lid. Cook, flipping occasionally, until well browned and cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the parsley, lemon zest and juice, remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in another large bowl until combined.
- Transfer the wings to the bowl with the Cajun lemon pepper seasoning and toss until evenly coated. Arrange on a large serving platter.
Source: Read Full Article