Attention this is an Experiment. Served with a homemade sandwich spread you can see my recipe.
- 14 ounces tapioca starch plus more for dusting
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- To taste salt
- 2 cups colby jack cheese shredded
- 1 pound ham luncheon meat
- 1/4 pound hotdogs
- To taste granulated onion powder
- 1 pinch salt per item
- 1 pinch ground black pepper per item
Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit
Mix the dough ingredients
Fold the ham making a square
Coat the ham with the dough forming 4 items also cover two hotdogs. Bake 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle seasonings.
Serve, I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article