This is my absolute most requested pie ? when I either have a bbq at my house or go to someone’s bbq ~ I got this recipe from Mr.Food but I did change it up a bit ….. Enjoy ?!!!
- 1 package INSTANT French Vanilla pudding and pie filling (NOT COOK AND SERVE !!!!)
- 1-20 ounce can crushed pineapple in Heavy Syrup, undrained
- 1-8 ounce container sour cream
- 1-9 inch Graham pie crust
- Splash vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut, toasted
- Maraschino cherries for the topping
In a bowl combine the vanilla pudding mix, UNDRAINED crushed pineapple, sour cream and vanilla extract, stir until pudding mix is well blended…..
Pour pineapple mixture into graham cracker crust…..
Cover and chill for 2 hours…..
After pie has been chilled take some coconut flakes and toast them in a skillet until lightly browned….. Let cool….
Place coconut flakes on top of pineapple pie, top that with the cherries, serve and enjoy ?!
Source: Read Full Article