To cold to use the smoker….this was a teaser til spring. It was good.
- 2 full racks of baby back ribs
- Dry Rub
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Cooking Liquid
- 1 cup beef broth
- 12 ounce beer or root beer
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (personally I will increase this next time)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
Remove membrane from ribs. (I skip this step on the recommendation of 2 butchers who told me I “watch” to many cooking shows, and to leave the membrane on)
Coat with the dry rub. If you do this early enough, put ribs on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. If done spur of moment let rest at least 30 minutes.
Place trivet in bottom of IP, add liquid ingredients EXCEPT BBQ sauce.
Stack ribs on the trivet on their side next to one another.
High pressure cook for 30 minutes. Do a natural release.
Baste with BBQ sauce and broil for 5-7 minutes. This finishing touch actually makes the ribs in my opinion.
Source: Read Full Article