Just like mom used to make, except I added bacon! Everything is better with bacon, baby!!!
- 5 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 5 strips bacon, crumbled
- to taste Salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika
- 1 cup mayonnaise (give or take)
Boil the diced potatoes on the stove (high heat) until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool completely and empty into a large bowl.
Add all other ingredients and mix well.
Sprinkle the top with extra paprika to give it a little color and make it look pretty! ?
Chill in the refrigerator until needed.
Source: Read Full Article