Kombucha is fermented tea with many health benefits.
- 1 cup / 250 ml filtered water
- 2 g black tea leaves / 1 teabag (non-flavoring)
- 2-3 tbsp / 30 g white sugar
- 1 piece SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast)
- 100 ml matured kombucha (starter tea)
Boil filtered water. Make a cup of tea. Let it cool.
Put SCOBY and/or matured kombucha into a sterilised glass. Put sugar into glass.
When the tea is completely cool, pour into the glass bottle. Cover with a plastic cap or wrap with good paper towel.
Place the bottle in warm room and taste the kombucha after 5 days. If still got ‘tea’ taste, leave it for few more days as it is not fully fermented yet.
Source: Read Full Article