my favourite because it is the mixture of vermicelli and custard. i don’t like just vermicelli but when it is mixed with custard and cream it is just amazing
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup vermicelli
- 3/4 cup suger
- 2 tb spoon custard powder
- 160-150 gm tetra pack cream
- fresh fruit or u may use cut fruits or fruit cocktail
- nuts (pistachio, almonds or cashews)
- Powder Jello (green,red)
- First prepare the jello of Colour u wish.(80 gm)
- take a pack and add 1 and 1/2 cup water. Cook it for 5 mnts
- cool down and refrigerate for 1 hour
Add 2 cups of milk in a pot and wait for one boil. after that add 1/2 cup of vermicelli and cook for 1 minute on medium flame. Add 1/2 can evaporated milk and stir.
Add 3/4 cup or according to your taste of sugar and mix it. Flame is on medium. Add 2 tb spoon custard powder with 2 spoon cold milk. Stir continuously.
If you think your mixture is too thick u may add 2 tb spoon evaporated milk and normal milk each.
Stir and cook for 2/3 minutes and off the flame.
Cut fresh fruits or use can fruits and add 150 gm tetra pack cream and mix well.
When the custard vermicelli mixture is cool down add the fruit creamy mixture with it and mix well. Garnish with chopped nuts(mentioned above) and cubed gelatine.
Source: Read Full Article