From “Five Ingredients or Less Slow Cooker Cookbook”
by Stephanie O’Dea
- 3 pounds white new potatoes, washed
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 lemons, washed and sliced thinly, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
Use a 4-quart slow cooker. Add the potatoes to the insert, then the onions, separating the rings with your fingers.
Add the sliced lemon, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the melted butter and toss the ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours or High for about 4 hours. The potatoes are finished when they have begun to pucker and are fully soft. The lemon will shrink and wither, and mix in with the onion.
Source: Read Full Article