- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4-5 dashes Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 Onion – Diced
- 1 spoonful minced garlic
- 1 package mushrooms (fresh, not canned, but any kind of mush)
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 tubs Knorr brand beef stock
- 1 shot whiskey (other alcohol will work, can be omitted)
- 1 spoonful honey
- 2 egg yolks
- Worchestershire to taste (10-30 dashes?)
Mix Meatball ingredients. Form into 1 inch balls
Sautee in pan until meatballs are browned on outside. Don’t fully cook.
Reserve half-cooked meatballs for later.
Mix egg yolks with small amount of cream. Reserve for later.
Sautee garlic, onions, and mushrooms in butter until brown
Add cream, beef stock, worchestershire, honey. Simmer, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened.
Add whiskey and egg yolks. Stir thoroughly
Add meatballs back into sauce
Simmer until meatballs are fully cooked
Serve over rice, toast, or mashed potatoes.
Source: Read Full Article