My neighbors mom shared this recipe with me, because she is the queen of making casseroles. My entire family loves it, including my picky husband.
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 3-4 cups meat (your choice chicken, turkey or tuna) finely chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 2 cups milk
- to taste Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients together in 13×9 baking dish. Cover and refrigerate over night.
Next day, preheat oven to 350 and cook for 1 hour.
Source: Read Full Article