Spicy, creamy, quick and delicious!! You can sub the cream with coconut milk (I often make it that way as well)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 380 g dry pasta (3 cups or so)
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 1.5-2 cups half and half cream
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp+1 tbsp jerk seasoning (I like walkerswood or grace brand)
- 1/2 shredded parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
Using 2 tbsp of jerk seasoning, marinade chicken for 2 hours or over night (preferred)
Grill your chicken on BBQ or indoor grill until juices run clear. Set aside of a bit before slicing.
In a large pot, cook pasta to just shy of el dente, drain and set aside in colander while making the rest.
In the same pot, add the olive oil and saute onion and garlic 2 min. Then add your jerk, thyme and cajun seasoning. Cook 1 more min
Add the chicken stock and cream. Cook on medium-high for 5 min or so then add your peppers. Add your parm cheese and continue cooking on medium until it looks like your sauce is beginning to thicken. Season with salt if needed
Add your pasta to the sauce and toss to combine and let everything hangout together for 10 min on low, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot with your grilled chicken on top (or you can toss the chicken in when you add the pasta to the pot)
Source: Read Full Article