"Put a little pumpkin in your panna cotta with this easy low-sugar recipe that features a raw sugar caramel and pecans for topping. The hardest part is giving it time to chill."
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin with 3 tablespoons cool water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream, pumpkin, sugar, stevia, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Bring just to a simmer, take off heat, and whisk in vanilla and gelatin.
- Divide panna cotta mixture between 6 small cups or glasses using 1/2 cup mixture per serving. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- For the caramel, combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a large saucepan and stir constantly over medium-low heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Increase heat to medium and cook until syrup is a very dark amber color.
- Take pan off heat and stir in butter, cream, and salt until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
- Serve panna cotta topped with caramel and sprinkled with pecans. Cover and refrigerate any leftover caramel.
Per Serving: 615 calories;43.9 g fat;55.9 g carbohydrates;4 g protein;129 mg cholesterol;332 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article