We are having an amazing spring and summer fruit season this year!
Strawberries and mangos, which happen to be my favorite fruits by the way, have been so sweet and flavorful.
They’re also my favorite fruit salad combo, so here’s a quick and refreshing fruit salad to toss together using them both. Since there’s fresh mint in the salad, you’ll want to add the mint and toss just before serving. The flavor of fresh mint changes quite a bit as it sits.
This serving is for 1 or 2 depending on how much of a fruit freak you are. (It’s a single serving for me.) You can easily double, triple, or quadruple for more servings.
- 1 cup hulled and halved strawberries
- 1 cup ripe (but not mushy ripe) cubed mango
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sugar depending on how sweet the fruit and how sweet you like things
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh lime juice (I used Key/Mexican lime today, and the fragrance is fantastic!)
- 4-5 spearmint leaves, finely chiffonaded/chopped
Put all your ingredients in a bowl.
Gently toss to combine.
Source: Read Full Article