Easy to prepare , yummy to eat ! ?
- Fresh Minced Garlic (about 10 cloves) I usually use a lot more than that !)
- Black Pepper
- Onion powder
- Sazon (with achiote for coloring)
- Olive oil (drizzled over the top)
- White Vinegar(I use 3 capfuls on each side, drizzled all over pork)
- Parsley Flakes(sprinkle last)
- Tarragon Leaves (sprinkle last)
Rinse your pork loin and place into a large baking pan (I’m using 2 packs for this recipe)
Dry thoroughly, then just sprinkle all of the ingredients on top of pork, flip over and sprinkle all of the ingredients on the other side of your pork…I don’t measure the ingredients for this, I just eyeball everything……
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours to let flavors marinate into your pork…….The ingredients will form a nice crust over your pork tenderloin as it’s cooking……
After marinating, bake, uncovered, for 1 hour 20 minutes, at 400 degrees….. before putting mine in the oven I let it sit outside on top of my stove for about 30 min just to take the chill out of it before baking……..
Let rest, I let mine rest for about 20 min, then slice and eat ! As you can see it has a beautiful crust over the top..? I used the drippings from the pork to baste the cut slices…
Enjoy ?!!! You can eat it with some veggies on the side and a salad ?….. ?
Source: Read Full Article