"Everyone can agree that pizza night is the best night of the week, and this sheet pan version is easy and flavorful. We swap out the classic red sauce with an aromatic garlic and herb base topped with cheese, smoked sausage and veggies for a dinner the whole family will love."
- Thaw and let pizza crust rise according to package directions.
- Spread 3 tablespoons oil over the base of an 11×17-inch sheet tray. Stretch the dough to meet all corners and edges of the sheet tray. If the dough is difficult to stretch, let rest for 10 minutes, then begin to stretch again.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, chopped garlic, and fresh oregano. Drizzle evenly and spread over the top of the crust.
- Top with fresh mozzarella slices, then shredded mozzarella, yellow bell pepper, red onion, smoked sausage slices, and cherry tomatoes.
- Place on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the crust is golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
Per Serving: 706 calories;46.2 g fat;42.5 g carbohydrates;26.5 g protein;83 mg cholesterol;1238 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article