- 1 pound frozen + shelled shrimp
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 large diced onion
- 14.5 -ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter (or reg butter)
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- to taste Salt
Turn your pressure cooker on, or move to a hot burner.
Add butter to melt.
When hot, add garlic.
Stir for a while, until fragrant.
Add onions, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt.
Add frozen shrimp.
Seal the lid.
EPC: Hit the lowest pressure setting and adjust time to just 1 minute. (I used 3min on mine) Stove-top: Turn burner up to reach low pressure, then immediately remove from the heat.
If you used a digital cooker, hit “cancel” to turn it off.
Quick-release the pressure.
To serve, taste, and add more salt if necessary.
Serve shrimp in broth with ricotta cheese!
Source: Read Full Article