It’s got a little kick to it !!! ?
- 1 pd. Ground beef
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Tomato Soup
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes
- Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Garlic powder (1 teaspoon)
- Sazon (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 box small pasta (any shape you like) 16 oz
- Salt for pasta
- 1 cup Mexican 4 cheese blend shredded cheese
Brown ground beef in a pot and drain…..
Add to ground beef cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup,rotel diced tomatoes, and dry ingredients…..
Let simmer for 20 minutes….
Meanwhile boil pasta until al dente….. make sure you add salt to boiling water !!
Drain pasta and add to ground beef mixture in pot, stir well…..
Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish and add 4 cheese shredded Mexican cheese on top…..
Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 min or until Cheese fully melts……
Eat and enjoy ?!!! ?
Source: Read Full Article