Great for a cold ? day !!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins
- 2 cans diced tomatoes(14 oz)
- 1-32 ounce chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1 package tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown….
Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil…..
Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently……
Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted……
Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy ?!
Source: Read Full Article